Mental illness does not discriminate between age, sex, race or status. It may come with a great personal cost. Seeking help early prevents devastating consequences for the person, families, friends and loved ones.
Our philosophy is based on understanding you as an individual by:
- Getting to know you as a person
- Understanding how you feel emotionally
- Mapping out your thought processes
- Discussing your relationships
- Laying out your perceptions of the world.
Understanding you as a person helps us:
- Arrive at a Mental Health Diagnosis
- Explain why you are experiencing certain emotions
- Suggest a treatment plan conducive to your needs.
Mind Connections provide team-based care with a professional group of specialists. Our team consisting of psychiatrists, clinical and general psychologists, neurologist, and a geriatric physician. They provide best possible specialist services to any age group anywhere in Australia.