MIND CONNECTIONS – WE CONNECT TO HELP MINDS IN DISTRESS
We have mental health professionals who have vast experience working with children, women, men, the elderly, couples and families.
Generally we treat emotional issues and disorders including but not limited to:
- Anxiety disorders – Obsessive Compulsive, Phobias and Stress
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Personality, eating, depressive and bipolar disorders
- Schizophrenia and psychosis
- Lifestyle management – Self esteem
- Learning difficulties – Children and adolescent issues
- Autism and Asperger’s syndrome
- Grief and loss
- Specialised Psychological therapies
- Neurological and geriatrics.
Mind Connections connects minds in distress
Mind Connections is one of the leading private mental health practice with leading psychiatrists and allied health professionals. We also have a a Geriatrician for geriatric needs that are associated with mental health.
AFTER HOURS PSYCHIATRIC CARE
Our practice has regular after hour clinics on Tuesdays, Thursdays between 5pm and 9 pm and on Saturdays 8.30 am to 5pm. If you are experiencing distress, contact us for emergency appointments with a psychiatrist or a psychologist.