MIND CONNECTIONS CORPORTATE SERVICES
a. Medicolegal Assessments for work cover, third parties and motor accidents
Mind Connections specialist team has an excellent record of helping patients who struggle with medico legal issues, 3rd party insurance claims including work related stresses, trauma, anxiety, depression and relationship issues. For some a compensation injury could have occurred after one incident, for others it could be a result of incremental long term work stress. Our specialist team at Mind Connections are experienced in diagnosing, reporting on, and treating people who have had workplace based issues and compensation issues. These are situations where the injuries and mental health issues must have resulted from situations related to work/compensation claim. Our clients are major insurance companies, solicitors and Motor Accident Authority NSW.
Our specialist team has experience and expertise working as Independent Medical Examiners (IME) as well as treating Psychiatrists / psychologists.
Our service is built on more than 10 years’ experience and the process is user friendly. We understand that such conditions needed to be treated effectively. Our specialist team provides nonjudgmental sympathetic approach according to recovery based principals. Offering initial appointments within five working days is instrumental for the right support and care, guidance and course of treatment.
Through peer review activities our team sharpen their in-depth knowledge about these matters. They have excellent understanding of the sensitivities and formal legislative requirements surrounding work cover and compensation claims.
- Capacity assessments for financial management and legal matters
- Guardianship applications for dementia and organic brain damage
- Work cover
- 3rd party
- Assessment of Whole Person Impairment/Total and Permanent Disability
- Pre-Employer psychiatric assessment
- Injury Management Consultations/Return to work rehabilitation plans
- Case conferences with third parties and other relevant bodies.
We organise appointments
- Within five working days provided we receive payments/confirmation of payment
- Carefully catered for clients’ needs. We offer weekdays, after hours and Saturday appointments
- Completion of reports within five working days provided we receive payments/confirmation of payment
- Clients are given access via e-mail to our administrative staff. Clients do not have to make a phone call. Information relating on changes to appointments or checking the progress of a report can be done via e-mail, which we consider as efficient and reliable way
- Clients in country towns and outer metropolitan areas where there are geographical barriers are offered appointments via Skype telehealth video link. Clients in rural areas where they have difficulties with transport no longer have barriers to access our services. Our consumer satisfaction surveys indicate that consumers are happy with the level of service.
3rd parties – Set according to standard rates; for psychiatrists set by Australian Medical Association, for psychologists set by Australian Psychological society.
We honour work cover set fees for work cover cases.
All our specialists are registered with AHPRA.