Connect Your Mind with the Mind Connections Team – Employment opportunities
At Mind Connections we deliver best possible care for our patients. We believe in team work, striving for excellence, evidence based practices and good clinical and administrative governance.
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You value patient-centered and recovery based principals of care
- You strive for excellence and committed to optimise outcome for patients and carers
- You believe in social consciousness and happy to volunteer your time to annual Pawsitive event and Masquerade ball in the Hills
- You stand among colleagues as a leader and an educator and happy to volunteer your time for Medical student education, GP education and training.
- You value CME activities and wish to be a member of our RANZCP registered peer review program.
Then we invite you to connect your mind with our team at Mind Connections.
You are guaranteed to have personal and professional growth with a like-minded group of professionals.
Our modern facilities are comfortable, user friendly and equipped with state of the art technology.
Please submit your application to our practice manager. Your application must be accompanied by a covering letter with your intentions and a copy of your C.V. with 2 referees.
We are always on the look out for:
- Psychiatrists with 10 year moratoriums are encouraged to apply.
- CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS
- SOCIAL WORKERS
- SPEECH PATHOLOGISTS
Please email your CV, cover letter and referees to our practice manager: Daya Howpage